Monday 18 July 2011

i wish

it was 12.00 pm
and i was ready and i felt nervous 
i filled my ic number and the data that which is needed
OH MY GOD
i was so shocked
one word to describe me at the time is 'speechless'
and i really need to breathe



MEDICINE AND SURGERY

i was expecting dental
but it was MEDICINE AND SURGERY

'do i have interest in those thing?'
the word kept repeating in my mind
is that my dream?




i am very thankful to Allah because He gave me that
He know the best for me
is that the road that i need to follow?
in order to be success?




my mind kept thinking
most people said medicine is hard
i never imagine how i am gonna study it
can i do this?
i don't want to be fail


i want to be the best
but somehow
deep down my heart really doubting my decision
can i do that?


i will try my best on MEDICINE AND SURGERY
before this,i i tried so hard
to wake up after long dream
i manage to wake up excellently
and i wish i still can wake up




No comments:

Post a Comment